Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Goldstream tomorrow!

Hello students, parents and guardians. Just a reminder that tomorrow is our morning for Goldstream - I'm looking forward to it! I'm sorry I wasn't there today to remind you about all sorts of things, but I know you were in very good hands with Mr. North. Keep your eye on the weather in the morning. It will probably be foggy, and that means cool, especially amongst the trees, where we will be. So dress warmly - you can always peel off a layer if it gets warm. Please bring a healthy lunch as well - we may eat it at the park, or back at school, depending on the time. Thank you to the drivers: Nik's Dad, Omar's Uncle, and Jacob's Mom, along with Mr. NOrth and I. Nik's Grandpa has also offered to drive. We just couldn't do these trips without family support, so I am very grateful. I am looking forward to hearing about your day today, and Goldstream tomorrow. And next week....Watermark! Missed you today, Mrs. Kilpatrick

No comments:

Post a Comment