Friday, October 10, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I hardly saw you today students, but I hope those of you in band had a great day, and Mini X students, I know you did - and great work weeding the Naturescape! Now it is time to sit back and relax for the three day weekend, and reflect on all that we have to be grateful for. I am grateful for my family, my animal companions, my work,and YOU! I am also grateful that when I am thirsty I can turn on a tap, or open the fridge for food and drink. I am grateful that I live in a peaceful country where our rights are protected and our voice is heard. It is easy to take things for granted, and we all have a bad day now and then - but how lucky are we, to live where we do and have what we have. Thank you for a wonderful beginning to the school year students. See you Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment